Mingling is challenging for even the most adept swingers. Given that Prof and I are in the middle of a long vanilla stretch, I’m finding that in absence of real social situations I’m daydreaming about what I would say to that spectacularly hot inked up woman or tall, dark and handsome bespectacled gentleman across the way.
While in no way do I ever use lines, I do consider how I will start the conversation before I cross the room to engage a hottie. Risking all of you I may meet in person someday thinking I’m a totally premeditating predator, the following are some ways I enjoy getting the flirting and intellectual foreplay started. A bit of my playbook, so to speak…I hope you get some mileage out of it. And, if I ever use these on you, well, consider yourself sexy prey.
- Ask what the hottie is drinking. I find that this way of starting a conversation is a great neutral way to get rolling while also gather information for what I may be interested in drinking later in the night or in the vacation. You can riff off of that by asking drink preferences. “Do you like sweet or savory best?” “What is your all-time favorite drink?” “What do you think is the sexiest drink?” Or maybe even “what drink would you prefer that I pour all over you and lick off?” Hey, might be worth a shot when the mood is right.
- Go with a sincere compliment. Who doesn’t like to hear that they caught someone’s eye because of their gorgeous eyes or strong shoulders? The key here is sincere. Manufacturing compliments is for amateurs. For those who are truly looking to connect with another hottie, being vulnerable first by tipping your hand and sharing how hot you think someone is is classy and a tad risky. You may be rebuffed, but that person walks away feeling boosted by your honesty. If you can walk away from that interaction knowing that you were sincere and that there are plenty other of hotties in the world, everybody wins. If you found yourself a match, well, watch how quickly the connection escalates to hottest because you were willing to take a risk.
- Ask “What do you do for fun?” The key here is the for fun part. Some people in the Lifestyle are not particularly interested in discussing their jobs, whether to maintain some anonymity or simply because they wish to unplug during the fun. Besides, isn't it more interesting to learn what hotties do for fun? It is the perfect entrée into a conversation about what gets their erotic juices flowing (pun quasi-intended).
- If there is ever a time for it, now is the time to ask “Come here often?” Okay, maybe you want to rephrase the question, but it really is a relevant question to ask. It can be the perfect segue to learning about how long the hottie has been a part of the community and how they prefer to play. Assuming you are hitting it off and heading in that direction whether later that night or six months from then, it is useful and sexy conversation.
- Invite the hottie to the dance floor. If dancing is part of your repertoire, doing some touching and sweating together seems to evoke some other activity during which you might do some touching and sweating. You have likely heard that how a hottie dances is an excellent tip-off to how well they…ummm tango. Interestingly, I have found that seems to ring true…and good dancers are usually skilled kissers to boot.
So there you go, Swingsetters, you have seen the first few pages of my playbook. Get out there! Work hard! Let’s see some effort! Go team Swingset! (I can’t resist!) Time to score!