On our plane flight back home from Desire, Mr. Doubleplay and I reflected on our transition back to reality, including:
10. Flashing my boobs does not bring my drinks faster or get me a second serve in beach volleyball–at least not without causing quite a commotion!
9. No coochie coochie in a public hot tub
8. Poles are not an invitation for a sexy dance
7. Appetizers no longer mean finding some playmates to get naughty with before dinner
6. Stiletto heels and a thong are no longer the starting point for getting dressed each evening
5. And I actually have to get all dressed before dinner time
4. Chocolate sauce is for ice cream, not body shots
3. Swings are for kids and don't include leg straps
2. Papayas are fruit–not pussy
1. A light spanking is not an appropriate way to greet a friend
Which Desire were you at recently? We were at Cancun in July last year and will be at Cabo in June this year. Long way for us to travel from Australia! But well worth the trip! I like your comment about the real world not giving you a second serve in beach volleyball for flashing!